|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
Why is “Spot the Dot” so great for babies?
• Spot’s book is in red, black and white - these are the colors that scientists have found newborns can see the easiest and provide visual stimulation.
• It provides auditory stimulation through the rhythm and rhyme of its poem.
• Tactile stimulation is provided through 11 different textures.
• Spot’s book is soft and durable – able to withstand baby drool and even a little knawing.
• Best of all, Spot’s book is safe – there are no buttons or other small pieces that could pose a choking hazard.
Finished measurements: 10 8 ½” x 8 ½” pages (excluding front and back covers)
Supplies: 18 sheets of felt, thread, 2 colors of embroidery floss, remnants of 5 fabrics, 11” of ribbon, 8” of lace, 4 ½” of cording, 5” Velcro, 18 large eyelets, 3 metal rings, 1 sheet of iron-on transfer paper for printers, glue, misc. sewing and crafting supplies
25 pages long, 12 pictures, plus 11 full-size diagrams
*Note: These are downloadable instructions for making a felt quiet book. Pattern pieces are included. Since it is a download, you will receive this by email and it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
The kiddies love it thank you
Fun to make with all the details. Favorite book of my grandson, had to make extra spot the dots, just loved to play with them
“Spot the Dot” is protected by copyright laws. It is illegal to copy, duplicate, distribute, or share this pattern in any way without the written consent of CopyCrafts. This pattern can be made for personal use. It may also be made for profit under the following conditions: 1) the item is made completely and personally by the pattern purchaser; 2) the phrase “a CopyCrafts design” must be included in the item listing (for internet sales), or with the item for other sales. Please contact CopyCrafts if you have any questions regarding our copyright policies.