|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Sweet Sunshine Pattern Co.|
“so easy my daughters love to do it”
You’ve got spirit for sure! This Spirit Skirt is great for Spirit Day, Homecoming, Dance Teams, or anything else you can think of. It is designed for teenagers, but can be modified for smaller girls. You will look awesome cheering on your team in your favorite team colors! Or make one just to dance around in! Don’t forget to make some for your friends; you know they will want to wear one too!
9 instructional pages
14 instructional pictures
· 2-3 spools of Tulle 6” X 25 yards
· Ribbon, varying widths, colors, patterns, etc. You can use any width from ¼” to 3” depending on what you like.
· Rick Rack - 2 yards of 2 different colors (not pictured)
· 6 pieces of 3/8” ribbon measured at approximately 16” long. This ribbon can be an inch or two longer or shorter, depending on how long you want your bows.
· Elastic – ½” long X width of hips or waist (depending on where it’s going to be worn on the waist or the hips)
If you make this skirt for a smaller girl, you won’t need as much ribbon and tulle.
For this example I made a 33” (hip measurement) skirt, and used the following:
13- one-yard pieces of ribbon, varied widths and colors
51 – One-yard pieces of tulle
6 pieces of 3/8” ribbon measured at 16” all different colors for the bows
4 pieces of rick rack 2 different colors measured at 1 yard each
*Note: These are downloadable instructions for making a tulle/ribbon skirt. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Sweet Sunshine Pattern Co. patterns may be made for personal use, gift giving, or made in unlimited amounts to be sold. Sweet Sunshine Pattern Co. patterns are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or resold in any way. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this pattern.
so easy my daughters love to do it