|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
This is a PDF sewing pattern for a child's bucket hat.
You can achieve several different looks with this hat pattern, for example:
• The hat is reversible: simply leave off the button embellishment.
• The brim can be turned up to change the hat from beachwear to partywear.
• The hat can be made with or without the contrast band.
• The hat is also suitable for girls.
• A detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and colour photographs.
• Full sized pattern pieces printable on standard A4 / letter size paper.
• A list of materials required.
X Small: fits head circumference 47 cm (18½in)
Small: fits head circumference 49 cm (19¼in)
Medium: fits head circumference 52 cm (20½in)
Large: fits head circumference 54 cm (21¼in)
X Large: fits head circumference 57 cm (22½in)
~ This pattern was featured in Australian Homespun Magazine No. 104 (Vol 13.1) ~
Great pattern, I wanted for future use.
Great design which is sure to save us money, as we have twins! Good strong brim will keep out those harmful rays.
Thanks for the easy to read instructions and perfect photographs.
60cm (3/4yd) multicoloured elephant print fabric (outer hat and lining)
15cm (1/4yd) red tone-on-tone cross-hatch print fabric (contrast band)
30cm (3/8yd) light- to medium-weight fusible non-woven interfacing (brim)
45cm (1/2yd) lightweight fusible knit interfacing (crown and top)
35mm (1 3/8in) yellow button
Threads to match fabrics (top stitching)
Pinking shears (optional)
Sewing machine and general sewing supplies
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the hats you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.