|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
A Traditional Japanese Handcraft Technique remixed with a modern interpretation.
This multidimensional & textural home decor accent pillow, is a great introduction to Sashiko, after making it you'll be confident to apply this fun technique to lots of future projects.
Copyright © 2015 Little Sparrow Nest.
What you'll need:
- 34" long x 18" wide piece of your chosen fabric
I used 100% Cotton Muslin Fabric Unbleached
- 14" x 14" Pillow Form
- 2 hanks of DMC Pearl Cotton Thread size 5 in Muted Blue
- General purpose sewing thread matching your chosen fabric
- Hand Sewing Needle: Sashiko, Chenille #5 or the longest needle in your collection
- Pin Cushion & Pins
- Scissors or Rotary Cutter
- Sharp Embroidery Scissors
- Sewing Machine
Approximately 13 1/2" long x 13 1/2" wide
- All seam allowances are 1/4"