|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Tie Dye Diva|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Tie Dye Diva's Seaside Sailor Dress and Sailor Hat Pattern, sized just for dolly! Now you can make matching dresses for your 18" dolls such as American Girl(TM) or Australian Girl(TM).
Looks just like the girl sized sailor dress pattern and child's sailor hat pattern by Tie Dye Diva but redesigned for easy dressing by little hands.
One size fits most 18" dolls.
Recommended sewing experience: Beginner/Advanced Beginner
Dress: 10 pages of step-by-step photographed instructions and 1 computer-drafted printable pattern page.
Hat: 7 pages of step-by-step photographed instructions and 1 computer-drafted printable pattern page.
Girl sizes of the Seaside Sailor Dress and child's Seaside Sailor Hat pattern are available separately from Tie Dye Diva here on You Can Make This.
Copyright Tie Dye Diva, all rights reserved. This eBook and its contents are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws; any reproduction of this eBook or any portion thereof, including electronic transmission to third parties, is strictly prohibited. Items produced using the information in this eBook may be used for personal use, as well as for sale in limited quantities by in-home sewers. We request that items for sale state that the item is made with a Tie Dye Diva pattern.
• Light to midweight cotton or cotton-blend fabric, 44” wide:
o Dress: ¼ yard
o Bodice liner: scrap at least 6” x 16”
o Collar: scrap at least 12” x 7”
o Tie: scrap at least 14” x 2”
• 3 sew-in or press-in snaps OR 1.5” piece of ¾” wide hook-and-loop-tape such as Velcro™ for dress closure
• 1 tiny sew-in snap OR small piece of hook-and-loop-tape such as Velcro™ for ties
• Optional ¼” wide trim (baby rickrack, ribbon, middy braid, etc), 18” for each row of trim desired on collar, plus 24” for hem of dress.
• Total 1/4 yard midweight cotton or cotton blend fabric, 44” wide, such as cotton quilting fabric, flannel, lightweight denim or chambray. If using 2 fabrics, ¼ yard of each of two fabrics will make two hats.
• 1/6 yard fusible interfacing (20” wide)