|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This handy tote bag features a gorgeous ruffle on both sides. You can choose whether to trim the ruffle with fabric or with lace. The bag is lined with pellon to make it soft and durable. It also features a pocket on the inside that is divided into three sections and includes space for a pen, mobile phone, and a small journal, keys etc.
Great for both kids and adults.
• A detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and colour photographs.
• A list of materials required.
• Email support if required.
• 24cm x 29cm (9 1/2” x 11 1/2”) plus handles (20cm/8” drop)
• 5cm (2″) gusset
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the bags you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.
• 35cm (14”) fabric for outer bag
• 35cm (14”) fabric for lining and pocket
◦ Cut with straight grain running lengthwise (recommended) – 45cm (18”) fabric required
◦ Cut with straight grain running crosswise – 20cm (8”) fabric and a 5cm x 45cm (2” x 18”)
piece of interfacing required
• 20cm (8”) fabric for ruffle
• 35cm (14”) iron on pellon
• For Style A - 70cm (28”) of 1” wide lace
• Removable/disappearing marker or chalk
• Matching thread
• Sewing machine and general sewing supplies
Note: Requirements are based on fabric 112cm (44”) wide.