|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This original everyday bag is large enough to fit everything. It is a huge bag, perfect for the beach, pool, picnic or to go shopping. The pattern can be easily reduced in size by printing it at 80 or 90%.
The bag is made from a variety of fabrics in blue and brown combined with brown lace and brown vegan leather for the handles and the gusset. The bag has two different sides. Teal blue/brown patchwork side combines six different fabric panels and a piece of lace. Brown/copper side is out of three fabric panels with hidden pocket added. The interior is lined with a teal blue fabric.
- one main interior compartment with three deep open pockets.
- the bag closes with a zipper.
- one exterior pocket closing with a hidden zipper.
*This bag design is very suitable for using small pieces of vintage fabrics or fabric remnants. For doing this you can first print the pattern and then decide which of your available fabrics are enough and coordinate well with the others.
Fabrics /if width is 44"or 140 cm/:
- 1/4 yard (22 cm) of five different fabrics in coordinating colors for the exterior
- 1/2 yard (45 cm) of exterior fabric for the body back's middle panel
- 1/2 yard (45 cm) of lining fabric
- 1/4 yard (22 cm) of lining fabric for the hidden pocket
- 18" (45 cm) or longer zipper for the bag's opening. If you prefer a magnetic snap closure feel free to use one.
- 9" (22 cm) or longer invisible zipper for the outside pocket . If you are planning to use thick fabrics or just feel more confident with sewing a regular zipper, choose 9" (22 cm) or longer general purpose zipper.
- matching threads
- 1 yard (1 m) of fusible batting or alternative interfacing of your choice. I fuse only the exterior of the bag, but if you want to provide more structure consider fusing the lining too, so increase this quantity.
- 1/4 yard (20 cm) of vegan leather if width is 55"or 140 cm/
- 6" (15 cm) long piece of lace, 1.75" (4.5 cm) or similar width
You Will Also Need:
- scissors - tailor's chalk - sewing machine with an invisible zipper foot and a zipper foot - iron & ironing board - measuring tape - pins - safety pin - printer - regular printing paper - scotch tape
You are welcome to sell the finished items but you must credit or link to Delinda Boutique.