|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
“This is a stunning pattern and very easy and quick to make. It is really very spacious and everything fits. I just love it.”
This spacious shoulder handbag is a great everyday bag and large enough to fit your essentials in.
- Handles are 21 inches (53cm) end to end i.e. 10 inches (25cm) high - tall enough to fit comfortably below your arm even if you are wearing a winter jacket.
- The bag is 17 inches (43cm) across the widest part, 11.5 inches (29cm) across the narrowest part and 17 inches (43cm) high.
This pattern is my original design & intellectual property and should not be shared, copied, distributed, nor should completed or modified works be sold in any way either in person or online. The pattern is for PERSONAL USE only, no commercial use is included in the sale of this pattern.
- fabrics roughly: 1 yard of floral fabric. 1 yard of lining fabric. 1 yard of batting. ¼ yard of handles fabric
- fabrics in details:
- floral patterned fabric for the exterior - 20” x 36” / 51cm x 92 cm
- lightweight fabric in matching solid color for the handles - 23.5 “ x 6” / 60 cm x 16 cm
- lining in matching colors - 20” x 44”/ 51 x 112 cm
- polyester batting - 20” x 36” / 51cm x 92 cm
*you won’t need it if you choose prequilted fabric for the lining
- magnetic snap
- matching threads
- 0,25 “/0.6 cm or similar size diameter rope of some
kind - 94” / 240 cm long
You will also need:
- tailor's chalk
- ruler of some sort
- sewing machine
- overlocking machine/ if not available could be replaced by using a zigzag seam on the sewing machine
- iron & board
- measuring tape
- regular printing paper
- scotch tape
This is a stunning pattern and very easy and quick to make. It is really very spacious and everything fits. I just love it.