|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Sew an angry bull with this great tutorial from DIY Fluffies.
The bull on the photo is made from fleece and felt, other materials will work to, but this patterns works really great with fleece.
These patterns are for personal use only. You may sell the toys that you make yourself in small quantities, credit my shop on the label when you do.
Copyright © 2012 - Mariska Vos-Bolman
- Red Fleece: 50 x 50 cm (20 x 20 inch)
- BlackFleece: 35 x 35 cm (14 x 14 inch)
- White Fleece : 35 x 25 cm (14 x 10 inch)- Beige Fleece: 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Black Felt: 6 x 6 cm (3 x 3 inch)
- White Felt: 10 x 5 cm (4 x 2 inch)
- Yellow Felt (red bull): 6,5 x 6 cm (3 x 3 inch)
- Brown Felt (brown bull): 7 x 7 cm (3 x 3 inch)
Sewing machine (optional)