|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
These headbands are so cute and easy to make; even for a beginner! Instructions are included to make the bee, kitty, snowman or bow headband. Also any of these clever ideas can be made in your choice of two styles; elastic headband, or headband covering a purchased plastic headband.
They would be so cute to finish off a bee or kitty costume, or worn as a photo prop. They also stand on their own as something fun to wear with any outfit. The headband is made from fleece with satin ribbon sewn on. The color of fleece and ribbon could be chosen to match any outfit. They would add just the right touch for Christmas, Halloween or any holiday.
Sizing information is given to fit the elastic headband to any size, from newborn to adult. Also, measurements are given to cover any purchased plastic headband. All the embellishments for the different headbands can be attached to the elastic or plastic covered headband in the same way. The headbands can be worn with or without the embellishments.
This 26 page PDF ePattern includes full size patterns, a materials list, instructions written in English and a color photo for each step.
Caution: The embellishments are sewn on by hand. Children under 3 should always be watched closely when wearing accessories.
Copyright gergeex 2011. All rights reserved. This ebook and all instructions and photographs of it, including electronic transmission to a third party is strictly prohibited.
Gergeex patterns are to be made for personal use, fun or sales in limited quantities by in-home sewers. I request that items for sale state that the item was designed by gergeex.
• Fleece for headband-3” X length (refer to chart)
• Silk ribbon-5/8” X 3”
• Silk-(2)4 1/2" X 6 ½” for large Christmas bow
• Fleece for small bow-(2)4” X 5 ½”
• Fleece for bee antennae-3” X 2 1/8” in black
• Fleece for snowman’s scarf-1/2” X 12” in light blue
• Ultra Cuddle fleece-4(3 ½” X 3 ½”) in white for kitty ears
• Felt-orange scrap for snowman’s nose
• White yarn-#1 for snowman’s head
• Pompoms-2-5mm black for snowman’s eyes; 2-1/2” light blue for ear muffs; 2-1” black for bee antennae tops
• 3/8” silk ribbon-3 ½” length for snowman’s ear muff wire
• Elastic-1/2” Non-Roll elastic; 3 ½” for 12”-14” headbands; 4” for 15”-23”headbands
• Sewing thread- color to match fabrics
• Large (2 5/8” long) bobby pin
• White craft glue (Gem-Tac adhesive by Beacon was used in this project)
• Fabric glue (Fabri-Tac adhesive by Beacon was used in this project)