|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
Sew a cute fat rhino with this amazing pattern!
The pattern comes with a detailed illustrated tutorial.
He is 16 inch long when finished, great big toy to play with!
The rhino on the photo is made from cotton and felt.
The pattern is suitable for any fabric!
So in love with this pattern. Created the most gorgeous floral rhino! Was shocked with just how large the finished product is but would not want it any smaller as it would lose its cuteness. For my first attempt at a stuffed toy, I am rather impressed as how easy it was.
- Lilac cotton fabric: 70 x 60 cm ( 28 x 24 inch)
- Orange Cotton: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 inch)
- White Cotton: 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Batting (or a thick soft fabric): 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 inch)
- Orange Felt: 8 x 8 cm (4 x 4 inch)
- Glasseyes: 18mm
These patterns are for personal use only. You may sell the toys that you make yourself in small quantities, but credit my shop on the label when you do.
Copyright © 2012 - Mariska Vos-Bolman