|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
The Pretty in Pleats PDF pattern is an original design by Rebeka Lambert. Inspired by the popular Short & Sassy Pleated Handbag, Pretty in Pleats is a variation including a larger body and a shaped top. As with all artsy-crafty babe sewing patterns, by mixing up your fabric choices on the different elements of the bag, you can come up with a bag that is uniquely you. This pattern includes full size pattern pieces along with illustrated instructions.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and patterns for making a handbag. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
• 1/3 yard fabric for the Exterior body
• 1/2 yard fabric for the Lining and Pocket
• 1/2 yard fabric for Purse Top and Straps
• 3/4 yard 22” wide light to medium weight fusible interfacing
• 1 yard 44” wide heavy weight fusible interfacing
• heavy weight sew-in interfacing (optional)
• magnetic snap or loop and button (optional)
Finished Size: 18” wide x 12” tall (46cm x 31cm)