|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Crochet pattern for a fun purse that is quick to make with thick chenille yarn. Iridescent pony beads highlight the strap and front edging. The purse closes by fastening the rose on the front flap over a fancy button. Line it with satin to create a luxurious purse perfect for that special prom dress or night out on the town!
US crochet terminology.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
FINISHED SIZE: 6” (15 cm) x 10” (25 cm)
GAUGE: 10 sts = 4”, 8 rows = 4” (10 cm)
STITCHES USED: Chain stitch (ch). Slip stitch (sl st). Single crochet (sc). Double crochet (dc).
- Chenille Thick & Quick by Lion Brand Yarns: Color # 195 Hot Pink, 100 - yards (91.5 meters);
- 12 iridescent pony beads;
- 1 x 1” iridescent button;
- Crochet hook size K-10 ½ U.S. (6.5 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge;
- Tapestry needle for sewing;
- (Optional) ¼ yard (.25 meter) white or pink satin fabric for purse lining, matching thread, and sewing needle.
Copyright 2003 by Joy Prescott. This pattern is for personal use only and may not be resold. The finished product made from this pattern may be sold.