|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
The Petal Panache Cushion is the ultimate companion for any room in your home. This stackable floor cushion is the ideal size to prop up your tired tootsies, lounge on while watching TV, or use as extra seating. Even prop with a tray and use as a side table! Perfect for everyone in your casa wee-ones, kiddos, adults! This comfy cushion even makes the perfect bed for your spoiled four-legged-friend. Sew up a few of the Petal Panache cushions today; it’s just the punch of panache you need for your decor!
*New Feature for this pattern! Password for online access to additional step-by-step photos and tips included inside!
good pattern just a little to much work for what I wanted but it is a good pattern
• 1 1/2 yards Main Fabric for Top and Bottom of Cushion
• 1/2 yard Accent Fabric for Cushion Side
• 3 Fat Quarters of Coordinating Fabric for Petal Applique
• 2 yards Quilt Batting for Top, Side, & Bottom (Fusible Fleece will work too.)
• (1) 22” Long Invisible Zipper
• 9” of ribbon or twill tape
• 1/2“ Steam A Seam
• (2) 1 1/8” size Cover Buttons
• 5-6 lbs. premium polyester stuffing
Copyright 2013 Schlosser Designs. All rights reserved. No part of this eBook may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without permission from the author. The patterns contained within are copyrighted, but may be used by independent home based businesses to make small quantities of items for resale provided the pattern was purchased from an authorized dealer.