|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
“Love this pattern. So easy. Lots of my friends children now have their names in blocks.”
With my PDF Sewing guide you can learn to make these wonderful personalised Baby Blocks.
You can spell out the name of a child, add numbers 1 - 10 or one of many motifs. You can easily create a unique handmade gift for a baby shower.
Any cotton fabric can be used including vintage linens, soft gingham and corduroy, the perfect way to use up your fabric scraps collection.
All the templates are included so you can easily make coordinating soft furnishings too. The blocks are filled with polyester soft toy stuffing.
As well as full size block templates you can print off a full set of letters, numbers and motifs for a campervan, house, heart, bow, balloons, star, moon, boat and sunshine. They are easy to apply and make each block totally unique.
Instructions are included for a 5" and 4" block (2 sizes)
This sewing guide must not be reproduced or copied in any format other than for personal use. It must not be printed or shared electronically.
Any blocks made from this sewing guide are not to be made for resale.
All rights reserved LillyBlossom 2012
Materials needed to make one 13cm (5”) block:
• 63cm x 13cm of your chosen background fabric, this will give you enough to make one block but if you want to use a different fabric for each side you will need 6 pieces each 13 x 13cms (5” x 5”)
• Small scraps of coordinating fabric for the letters or motifs
• Machine threads to match the main fabric and motif/letter fabric.
• Polyester soft toy stuffing.
• Small amount of double sided fusible interfacing.
Love this pattern. So easy. Lots of my friends children now have their names in blocks.
My grandson loves these blocks. I intend to make many more as time permits. The pattern is easy and fun to make.
Great for a baby shower gift. Thanks
Love this pattern! Easy to make and perfect Baby Gift!