|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
If you are a proud American, the Patriotic 3-D Banner is sure to look great in your home. It may take a bit of side-ways thinking to make those 3-D diamond stars, but you can do it! And those wavy stripes? A piece of cake. There are lots of pictures to guide you through this quick, but slightly challenging project.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and patterns for making a 3-D flag banner. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
This was a fun project, learning these two new (to me) techniques was a lot of fun. I donated one to our scholarship fundraising silent auction at the College, where I work, it sold to a military mom.
* red fabric (stripes): 7/8 yd
* tan fabric (stars, stripes, backing and hanging sleeve): 1 7/8 yd (stars and stripes only, 1 yd)
* blue fabric (shield): 1/4 yd
* red and tan fabric (binding): 1/3 yd
* red, tan and blue threads to match each fabric
* thin cotton or cotton/poly batting: 18” X 42”
Copyright 2011 Annette Rose / Quilted Sunshine. Please do not copy, share the pdf, or give this pattern to a person for free. You may make up to 12 sewn items from this pattern to sell.