|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Plush Owls make very cute toys but are also wonderful pillows.
You can make this owl with hearts or drops on her belly, which is also included in the pattern.
The patterns comes with a tutorial which has lot of illustrations which make him very easy to make.
The pattern is full size, no re-sizing is needed.
The owl on the photo is made from cotton and felt, but the pattern is suitable for any fabric.
Size owl: 12 inch
It is easy to make him smaller by printing the pattern out smaller. You could make some cute christmas tree ornaments!
These patterns are for personal use only. You may sell the toys that you make yourself in small quantities, but credit my shop on the label when you do. If you sell them online, please add that you have made it with a DIY Fluffies pattern.
Copyright © 2012 - Mariska Vos-Bolman
- Red for the body: 60 x 40 cm / 24 x 16 inch
- Orange for the Face: 20 x 20 cm / 8 x 8 inch
- Brown cotton: 15 x 15 cm / 6 x 6 inch
- White Felt: 15 x 10 cm / 6 x 4 inch- Black Felt: 5 x 10 cm / 2 x 6 inch
- Red Felt: 10 x 5 cm / 4 x 2 inch
- Brown Felt: 5 x 5 cm / 2 x 2 inch
- Vliesofix: 20 x 20 cm / 8 x 8 inch