|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Lily Bird Studio|
“i have made this and it looks really good made one for a new baby but put a cuff on the bottom as she is really long but the cuff set it right of am making a bigger one now which is going ok as well put multy colour poppers on as well”
This overall / romper is great for every season, with 2 length options for hot days as well as cold days. It can be worn alone for summer or layered with warmer clothes during winter.
Bib cargo pocket. Adjustable straps and side closure with button/button hole or snap fasteners.
It is super comfortable and easy to put on. Leg snap closure for easy diaper changes (instructions on how to install the snap fasteners are included).
This pattern goes from size newborn up to 24 months (includes sizes: 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m)
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern (except for the pieces that are simple rectangles such as the straps).
- Measurement chart: for the pieces that do not have a pattern: straps, strip for inner legs.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements for each size.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
Total Length: from top edge of the bib up to the bottom edge of the legs (straps not included)
Size - Long length - Short length - Body Circumf
0-3 m - 15" - 11" - 17.5"
3-6 m - 16.5" - 11.5" -18.5"
6-9 m - 18.5" - 12" - 19.5"
9-12 m - 20.5" - 12.5" - 20.5"
12-18 m - 22.5" - 13" - 21"
18-24 m - 24" - 14" - 21.5"
You can use this tutorial to make clothes for sale, just please give Lily Bird Studio the credits for the design. Do not copy or distribute this pdf tutorial itself.
To make this romper you will need:
- sewing machine
- fabric (1.5 yards)
- thread of matching color
- rotary cutter or scissors
- 2 medium size buttons
-8 to 10 sets of snap fasteners for the legs (you can also use regular buttons and button hole, although I recommend snap buttons)
- knitting needle (or any other long thin object)
i have made this and it looks really good made one for a new baby but put a cuff on the bottom as she is really long but the cuff set it right of am making a bigger one now which is going ok as well put multy colour poppers on as well
I love this. easy to follow and has made some cute rompers for my baby boy. My son is a larger baby but even so I found this pattern ran on the small side. He wears 3-6 mos and I cut a 6-9 hoping for growing room. It fit perfect and was even a bit too short in the crotch area. I'm making another tonight and lengthening it for his long torso