|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Create your own beautiful NO SEW, princess tutu's using this EASY to follow step by step PDF pattern. The tutorial includes detailed step by step instructions, numerous photos and several helpful tips.
It is a straightforward pattern, suitable for beginners or experienced crafters alike. Perfect for little princess's, ballet recitals, birthday parties and play time. What little girl doesn't LOVE a TUTU?
Sizes from NB to 12 month, to 10 years. Pattern includes two styles; traditional tulle or tulle with optional organza and satin ribbon for extra detail and beauty.
Makes a wonderful gift or photographers prop.
Included are step by step detailed instructions in English and every step has at least one photo. This PDF pattern has easy to understand instructions which include tips and suggestions throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for your personal use ONLY. Reproducing or selling products made from this pattern is allowed. However reselling or reproducing this pattern or any part of it is not permitted.
• 2 1⁄2 to 5 yards of tulle (1,2 or 3 colors)
• 3⁄4 yard of 3/8 or 1⁄2 inch wide elastic for the waist
• 16 yards of 1 1⁄2” wide organza (or satin) ribbon (optional)
• 7.5 yards of 1/8” wide satin ribbon (optional)
• 48 Embellishments (soft plastic printed flowers, slippers, animals, etc. or
pack of coordinating sequins)
• scissors, tape measure or ruler