|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||MODKID/Patty Young Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Our Nassau Beach Bag is large and sturdy enough to hold two rolled up beach towels and a change of clothes. It also has a couple of interior pockets, perfect for storing your sunblock and shades. A pair of braided fabric straps with large decorative bows gives this bag extra flair. Take it to the beach, a picnic, swim lessons or on vacation. Sewn up in Patty's Textured Basics fabric collection, it will look super fresh and Summery!
NOTE: Fabric #1 is for the outer body, fabric #2 is for the lining
and fabric #3 is for the straps.
• 5/8 yard of fabric #1
• 3/4 yard of fabric #2
• 1 yard of fabric #3 (purchase an extra 1/8 yard if you need to straighten edges)
• 1 yard of heavy interfacing
• 1/2 yard of fusible fleece
• 4 large snap-on grommets
• 1 piece of plastic canvas 12" x 4"
• Fabric glue or spray adhesive
©2013 Patty Young Designs. Do NOT reproduce without permission.