|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
Why is “My Fan Club” so great for babies?
• This book is red, black and white - these are the colors that scientists have found newborns can see the easiest and they provide visual stimulation.
• Babies love looking at human faces, and this book lets them get to know the faces of the people who love them most.
• Tactile stimulation is provided through 5 different textures.
• “My Fan Club” is soft and durable – able to withstand baby drool and even a little knawing.
• Best of all, this book is safe – there are no buttons or other small pieces that could pose a choking hazard.
Finished measurements: 10 8 ½” x 8 ½” pages (excluding front and back covers)
Supplies: 16 sheets of felt, thread, 3 colors of embroidery floss, clear plastic vinyl, red jumbo rick rack, black mini rick rack, white grosgrain ribbon, 18 large eyelets, 3 metal rings, 10 pictures, paper, picture safe adhesive, glue, misc. sewing and crafting supplies
21 pages long, 12 pictures & 11 full-size diagrams.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions for making a felt quiet book. Pattern pieces are included. Since it is a download, you will receive this by email and it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
This was a fun and easy project to do for my granddaughter. Instructions were clear and the materials used were easy to find and inexpensive. My 2 year old granddaughter loved it and would always look at it and point to the picture and "grandma" or "grammie" or whoever it happened to be. Priceless.
I havent made this as yet but Im looking forward to starting this project. The site has great patterns and the newsletters are great.
Will be getting more patterns for sure.
made spot the dot first, it was a better book for my grandson
“The My Fan Album” is protected by copyright laws. It is illegal to copy, duplicate, distribute, or share this pattern in any way without the written consent of CopyCrafts. This pattern can be made for personal use. It may also be made for profit under the following conditions: 1) the item is made completely and personally by the pattern purchaser; 2) the phrase “a CopyCrafts design” must be included in the item listing (for internet sales), or with the item for other sales. Please contact CopyCrafts if you have any questions regarding our copyright policies.