|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||MODKID/Patty Young Designs|
MODKID's Mod Owl Stuffie makes a great tooth fairy pillow, Christmas stocking stuffer or Easter Bunny gift. Stuff its little pocket full of sweets, money or a gift card from her favorite toy store, and you'll have a happy kid come Christmas or Easter morning!
This adorable toy is easy to sew and can be made from scraps of fabric. The PDF comes with detailed instructions, diagrams and loads of inspiration photos... in true MODKID fashion!
You won't need to enlarge any pattern pieces. Just print on your home printer at 100%, cut, tape together where indicated, and get started!
I love this owl! It has been so fun to come up with different fabric combos to make unique owls. Instructions are pretty easy to follow.
• 1/4 yard (or one fat quarter) of Fabric #1 for the Owl's front and back body (we used Textured Basics collection, by Patty Young)
• Scraps of 4 different fabrics for the face, wings, pocket and feet (we used Textured Basics collection, by Patty Young)
• Small scraps of white, black and orange felt for the eyes and beak (or you may choose to use thick fabric)
• 1/4 yard fusible web (we used Heat 'n Bond Light)
• Polyester fiber fill
• Coordinating thread
• Sewing pins, fabric scissors, paper scissors and tape
• Tracing Paper and tracing wheel (or water-soluble fabric marker)
©2012 Patty Young Designs/MODKID. For personal use ONLY. Do not reproduce.