|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||MODKID/Patty Young Designs|
“Love this pattern, easy to make and fun too!”
MODKID's Mod Owl Stuffie makes a great tooth fairy pillow, Christmas stocking stuffer or Easter Bunny gift. Stuff its little pocket full of sweets, money or a gift card from her favorite toy store, and you'll have a happy kid come Christmas or Easter morning!
This adorable toy is easy to sew and can be made from scraps of fabric. The PDF comes with detailed instructions, diagrams and loads of inspiration photos... in true MODKID fashion!
You won't need to enlarge any pattern pieces. Just print on your home printer at 100%, cut, tape together where indicated, and get started!
©2012 Patty Young Designs/MODKID. For personal use ONLY. Do not reproduce.
• 1/4 yard (or one fat quarter) of Fabric #1 for the Owl's front and back body (we used Textured Basics collection, by Patty Young)
• Scraps of 4 different fabrics for the face, wings, pocket and feet (we used Textured Basics collection, by Patty Young)
• Small scraps of white, black and orange felt for the eyes and beak (or you may choose to use thick fabric)
• 1/4 yard fusible web (we used Heat 'n Bond Light)
• Polyester fiber fill
• Coordinating thread
• Sewing pins, fabric scissors, paper scissors and tape
• Tracing Paper and tracing wheel (or water-soluble fabric marker)
Love this pattern, easy to make and fun too!
Thank you! Great pattern ! Just what I was looking for !
I love owls and this pattern. I am a beginner sewer and found this pattern easy to follow. Directions were very clear. I can see many owls in my future.
This was easy & fun to make and came out so cute! I filled it halfway with rice and then with stuffing to make it heavier. We are using it as our messenger - I leave notes for my kids every morning on our kitchen counter and they love it. I plan to make a bigger version as a door stopper :-). Patty Young was super friendly and so helpful when I had a question.
I love this owl! It has been so fun to come up with different fabric combos to make unique owls. Instructions are pretty easy to follow.