|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Aivilo Charlotte Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This pretty tote bag has feminine ruffles you'll love, but lots of practical features too! Organize yourself with the large front pocket and a large divided pocket inside. It has an easy-to install magnetic snap closure to keep contents secure. It makes a great purse or activity tote, but it's just the right size to carry standard sized laptops, too!
These very easy instructions are great for those with at least basic sewing skills.
Finished dimensions are 15” wide x 11” tall x 3 ½” deep. Pattern pieces for the sides and snap flap are included; cutting instructions are included for the rest of the pieces, which are all easy rectangles.
Suitable fabrics include woven quilting cottons / calico, lightweight denim or corduroy, home décor fabric.
• 1 ½ yards - Focus Fabric (exterior of bag, exterior pocket, interior pocket(s) as desired, snap closure, and straps)
• 7/8 yard - Coordinating Fabric (ruffles and interior of bag) – should not have an obvious up & down vertical pattern
• 1 ¼ yards - Fusible Fleece Interfacing (I like Pellon 987F) – should be at least 40” wide
• Coordinating thread
• Heavy Duty needle for your sewing machine
• Scissors or rotary cutter and ruler
• Disappearing ink marker or pencil
• Magnetic snap closure (These are SO easy to install, so don't be intimidated! You'll find them in the bag making
hardware area of your fabric store. If you plan to make a bunch of bags, you can find great bulk pricing on Etsy.)
I am delighted to support cottage businesses! The individual purchaser *may* make Aivilo bags and clothing items for sale. The patterns are protected by copyright, and not to be duplicated or shared in any way.