|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
The Little Lads Vest is a super stylish reversible vest that can be dressed up or down. Perfect for weddings or other special occasions or simply team it with a polo shirt and jeans for a more casual look. Whatever the occasion this trendy vest is sure to make your little lad look very dapper and handsome!
• A detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and colour photographs.
• Full size pattern pieces printable on A4/letter size paper – there is no resizing of pattern required although some pieces will require joining.
• A list of materials required.
• The following sizes:
- Size 0 (6-12 months)
- Size 1 (1-2 years)
- Size 2 (2-3 years)
- Size 3 (3-4 years)
- Size 4 (4-5 years)
© 2010 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the vests you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.
• 40cm (16”) of fabric for side A
• 40cm (16”) of fabric for side B
(Tip: for best results choose fabrics of a similar weight)
• 40cm x 30cm (16” x 12”) piece of interfacing (fusible or non-fusible)
• 6 buttons (you may choose different colour buttons for each side but they'll need to be the
(Tip: small flat buttons are best as they will also be sewn on inside of vest and will need to be
comfortable against child's tummy)
• Matching sewing thread
Note: Fabric requirements are based on material that is 112cm (44”) wide.