|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Lily Bird Studio|
“Easy to follow!”
This is a low waist dress, with double layer skirt and raglan-style double layer sleeves. There are 2 length options for the sleeves and you also have the possibility to change the design to a single layer sleeve and/or skirt too.
This pattern and the instructions were created to make this dress using woven fabric, although knit fabric can be used making some minor alterations (included in the instructions).
The dress in the pictures was made using woven cotton.
This tutorial includes the measurements in yards and inches, as well as centimeters and meters.
This pattern goes from 12 months up to 10 years.
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern pieces.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Final measurements chart for each size.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos. Tutorial includes instruction on how to make the rolled hem with and without Serger (serger is not required to sew this dress).
Copyright Lily Bird Studio 2013. You can use this tutorial to make dresses for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it.
- sewing machine
- fabric (3 to 4 yards total, you are requested 3 different fabrics)
- thread of matching color
- circular cutter or scissors
- 2 or 3 medium size buttons
- approximately ¾ yard of ¼ inch wide double-fold bias tape (instructions on how to make your own bias tape are included in the tutorial)
Easy to follow!
Looking forward to using this pattern. I have enjoyed using all the patterns I have ordered.