|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||MODKID/Patty Young Designs|
“Such a sweet and girly skirt. Thanks.”
Lily is an adorable skirt design with cascading layers and mini-ruffles galore, to make every little girl twirl in delight. Sized 2T to 10, this skirt even includes a fabric bow that can be made removable for easy washing.
©2013 Patty Young Designs for MODKID, LLC®. All Rights Reserved. Do NOT reproduce without permission.
Photography, illustrations and layout by and property of Patty Young.
SUGGESTED FABRICS: quilting cottons, shirtings, voiles, gauzes, lawns, linens and muslins, 44"/45" wide.
This skirt is made with three different fabric designs.
• Fabric #1: overskirt (use a non-directional print!), 1/4 yard for sizes 2T and 3T or 1/3 yard for sizes 4T - 10.
• Fabric #2: underskirt and bow, 1/2 yard for all sizes.
• Fabric #3: ruffle, waistband and bow center, 1/2 yard for all sizes.
• 3/4"-wide non-roll elastic: 1/2 yd. (Sizes 2T & 3T) or 2/3 yd. (Sizes 4T - 10)
• One metal pinback for the removable bow (optional)
• Textured thread of contrasting color for the rolled hems (optional)
• Coordinating thread
• Sewing pins, cutting tools and safety pin or bodkin
Such a sweet and girly skirt. Thanks.
Fun to make! Great results!
love this skirt pattern! so easy to make!
This is such an adorable skirt. I finished this skirt this last weekend and it went together so easily. I love all of Patty Young's patterns. They are elegant yet not hard to make. Just follow directions!! I'll make this one again in different fabrics!