|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
The Lexi skirt is an adorable girly skirt with four tiers of gorgeous ruffles and an adjustable elastic waistband (option included for standard elastic waist).
• A detailed tutorial with step-by-step instructions and colour photographs.
• A list of materials required.
• Email support if required.
Pattern includes the following sizes:
Size 0 (6-12 months ) - finished skirt length 20 cm
Size 1 (1-2 years) - finished skirt length 22 cm
Size 2 (2-3 years) - finished skirt length 24.5 cm
Size 3 (3-4 years) - finished skirt length 26 cm
Size 4 (4-5 years) - finished skirt length 28 cm
Size 5 (5-6 years) - finished skirt length 30.5 cm
Size 6 (6-7 years) - finished skirt length 33 cm
Terrific little skirt. Very happy with the end result. Will be an often worn skirt.
Love this skirt. turned out beauitful. so many options with the fabrics. will definately make more.
Love how the skirt turned out. Very cute. I plan on making a few more.
• Light to medium weight fabric:
- View A: 85cm (33”)
- View B: 40cm (15”) of fabric 1 (for waistband, and ruffles 2 and 4); 45cm (18”) of fabric 2 (for ruffles 1 and 3, and underskirt strips).
• 2cm (13/16”) wide buttonhole elastic (or 2cm wide standard elastic if not wishing to make waist
• Button (for adjustable waistband)
• Matching sewing thread
• Sewing machine and general sewing supplies
Note: Fabric requirements are based on material that is 112cm (44”) wide.
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the skirts you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.