|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
“Super cute bag!!”
This is a great hobo bag large enough to fit all you need.
*One main interior compartment fully lined.
*One pocket inside separated in two.
*Closes with zipper.
*Knotted handle is attached to the bag with O rings. It can be re-tied to different length if desired.
* Piping-like decoration on the body of the bag.
The bag from the tutorial is made from medium weight cotton/linen canvas fabric in natural flax beige combined with striped cotton in white/blue/beige. The interior is lined with the same striped fabric.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Strap length from ring to ring is 12 inches (30cm)
- The bag is 18 inches (46 cm) across the widest part, 12 inches (30cm) across the narrowest part , 6.5 inches (17 cm) deep and 13 inches (33 cm) high.
The pattern and information in this eBook are protected by Copyright laws. Any reproduction of this book, instructions, photos, and/or any of its contents in any form is strictly prohibited by law.
- Fabrics if the bag is to be in one exterior color and one color on the inside:
1 yard (90 cm) exterior fabric
1 yard (90 cm) lining fabric
- 19 inches (48 cm) piece of continuous zipper with a zipper slider or longer zipper of other type
- metal O rings - 2 pieces - 1.5 inches (4 cm) inner diameter
- matching threads
- 1/2 yard (50 cm) of fusible batting /optional if you are using thin fabric for the exterior/
- 1/4 yard (25 cm) interfacing /optional if you are using thin fabric for the exterior/
You Will Also Need:
- scissors - tailor's chalk - sewing machine - iron & board - measuring tape - pins - printer - regular printing paper - scotch tape
Great bag!!! Only problem I had was with zipper ...when assembling the bag - not the initial zipper attachment .... But overall - great pattern
Super cute bag!!