|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This tutorial contains step-by-step instructions along with full color photographs to guide you in the process of transferring images onto polymer clay using your inkjet printer and T-shirt transfer paper. You can use this process to make Pendants, Magnets and more. A NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: The brand of paper I suggest in this tutorial may not be available in your country - please feel free to contact me first for more information.
• Polymer clay – white or light colors (Any brand is fine – I prefer Premo)
• T-Shirt transfer paper (Printworks brand works the best) See tips for
• Ink jet printer
• Long flat blade for cutting (Sold in craft stores with the clay)
• Glass baking dish (Dedicated strictly to clay – not for food)
• Metal eye pins or Screw eyes (See supply list for info on where to buy
• Jump rings
• Polymer clay glaze – See pictures for details (You may want to
experiment with different types of glaze or gloss to see what works best
• Small paint brush
• Pasta machine
• Waxed paper or Parchment paper
• Acrylic paint
• Fine grain sand paper
• Acrylic roller or small, smooth rolling pin
This tutorial and technique is copyright protected and cannot be sold or redistributed in any way. Any attempt to resell this version or variations on this tutorial is strictly forbidden.
This is an ORIGINAL tutorial and has not been taken from any book, other tutorial or internet site.