|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This is a great tote bag large enough to fit all you need.
*One main compartment interior fully lined.
*Closes with zipper and magnetic snap.
*Double stitched seams are added as a final decoration.
- Handles are 21 inches (53cm) end to end i.e. 10.5 inches (26.5cm) high. Tall enough to fit comfortably below your arm even if you are wearing a jacket.
- The bag is 20 inches (51cm) across the widest part, 9 inches (23cm) across the narrowest part and 14 inches (35.5 cm) high. Main zipper opening is 14 inches (35.5 cm).
1.5 yard (140 cm) exterior fabric
1 yard (90 cm) lining fabric
- magnetic snap
- 15 inch (38 cm) or similar size
non separating zipper
- matching threads
- 2 yards (2 m) of fusible batting
- small piece interfacing
You Will Also Need:
- scissors - tailor's chalk - sewing machine - iron & board - measuring tape - pins - printer - regular printing paper - scotch tape
**This pattern is my original design & intellectual property and should not be shared, copied, distributed, nor should completed or modified works be sold in any way either in person or online. The pattern is for PERSONAL USE only, no commercial use is included in the sale of this pattern.** Feel free though to make as many as you'd like for gifts, and for family & friends.