|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||MODKID/Patty Young Designs|
Katie is a super full, twirly skirt with a flirty flounce and adorable circle pockets for girls sizes 2T to 10. An elasticized waistband means it is just as easy to sew as it is to wear. Even the youngest of girls can easily pull on and take off this sweet skirt. What a wonderful addition to her boutique wardrobe!
This pattern comes as a 39-page downloadable PDF document. You won't need to print all pages... choose the size skirt you are making and print only those pages (a page guide is located on page 2). Print it at 100% (no scaling) right to your desktop printer. No need to enlarge the pattern... it has been tiled so all you have to do is print, cut, tape and sew! Step-by-step sewing instructions, detailed diagrams and tons of photos are also included in true MODKID fashion.
SUGGESTED FABRICS: quilting cottons, shirtings, voiles, gauzes, lawns, linens and muslins, 44"/45" wide.
This pattern is really cute - the pockets are unusual, and the skirt is twirly. Little girls will love wearing it and watching it as they twirl.
Very cute skirt. Construction very easy and fast.
• Fabric #1 (main): 1 yd. We used Vintage Houndstooth Teal from the Textured Basics collection, by Patty Young.
• Fabric #2 (pockets, flounce): 1/3 yd. (Sizes 2T, 3T & 4T) or 1/2 yd. (Sizes 5 - 10). We used Cool Dots Red from Textured Basics.
• Lightweight fusible interfacing: 1/4 yd. for all sizes
You Will Also Need:
• 3/4" wide non-roll elastic: 1/2 yd. (Sizes 2T & 3T) or 2/3 yd. (Sizes 4T - 10)
• Coordinating thread
• Tracing Paper and tracing wheel (or water-soluble fabric marker)
• Sewing pins, fabric scissors, paper scissors and tape
Copyright © 2012 Patty Young Designs / MODKID®. All Rights Reserved.
Do NOT reproduce without permission. For personal use only. All photographs, illustration and text are property of Patty Young / MODKID®. The MODKID name and logo are registered trademarks of Patty Young.