|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Kaishi-ire are used as part of the traditional
It is used to carry the smaller items one would use
As a guest.
Of course you can also use this
clutch for just about anything!
This is an Original Little Sparrow Nest Design
Created & Published by Georgia Howell
© 2014-2015 Little Sparrow Nest
You will need:
• Kaishi-ire pattern
• Marking tool; tailors chalk, marker, pencil etc..
• Large Fabric & smaller sewing scissors
• Main fabric..use anything you love!
• Lining fabric, I suggest using a contrasting color
I’m using a quilting cotton for the outer &
a lightweight linen for the lining…
• Coordinating sewing thread or embroidery thread
• Iron & ironing board
• Sewing machine or sewing needle
• Pins & pincushion
• A cup of Tea, Coffee & either a pastry or chocolate :)