|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||MODKID/Patty Young Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Bring your favorite jewelry pieces everywhere you go with this fabulous Jewelry Roll. Inside, it has two necklace and ring holders, six separate pockets of varying sizes and a zippered pouch to keep your most valued possessions safely tucked in. It rolls up into a sweet and compact little package that will fit easily into your purse or carry-on luggage. But best of all... our jewelry roll is not just for jewelry... see page 6 for more inventive uses (hint: it's perfect for back to school!).
Finished size: 19.5"w x 9.5"h (Open)
FABRIC AND NOTIONS REQUIREMENTS:
SUGGESTED FABRICS: quilting cotton, lightweight denim, muslin, twill, 44"/45"wide. Fabrics used on our cover sample are Cool Dots and Shoreline from Textured Basics by Patty Young.
• 1/2 yard of fabric #1 (outside and pockets)
• 1/3 yard of fabric #2 (inside and ties)
• 1/6 yard of white fabric or lining material
• 10"x 20" scrap or 1/3 yard fusible fleece
• One 12"-long non-separating zipper
• Two 1/2"-wide buttons (or two snaps, if preferred)
• Coordinating thread
• Buttonhole and zipper foot for your sewing machine
©2014 Patty Young Designs for MODKID, LLC®. All Rights Reserved. Do NOT reproduce without permission.
Photography, illustrations and layout by and property of Patty Young.