|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Bit of Whimsy Dolls|
This pattern was inspired by my daughter Abby. She loves her Mae doll and wants a pretty Jane doll but wants to be able to dress her dolls. Jean is a pretty girl like Mae but can be redressed and can wear Mae’s clothing. She has a very vintage feel and her old fashioned dress looks great in reproduction 1930s prints! Her legs can be made from patterned or solid colored fabrics to look like tights.
Jean is a lot of fun to make and even though a little more challenging than some of my other dolls, the extra sewing is worth it!
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern pieces for making 15" Jane doll. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Adorable doll, easy instructions.
AMAZING LITTLE FRIEND! SEW SIMPLE TO ACHIEVE PROFESSIONAL RESULTS!
I so love this little doll. Easy instructions and a quick sew. End results are beautiful.
- 1/4 yard solid cotton for head and arms
- 1/4 yard for body, skirt and sleeves
- 7” x 20” piece of fabric for legs
- Scrap of cotton for shoes
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- Wool felt for hair
- Polyfil and chopstick or wooden dowel for stuffing
- Scissors, doll needle, pencil, measuring tape, 1/4” elastic, buttons, blush from your make up bag
All Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are copyright protected works of art with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC as the sole copyright holder
Under NO circumstances are modifications, alternations, resizing, or derivative works permitted. Unauthorized accessories such as clothes, hats, shoes, or other such items not included in the original doll pattern or offered separately by Bit of Whimsy Dolls are strictly prohibited.
1. If you sell at craft fairs, go ahead and make as many as you want, but you MUST note on each doll hangtag that the doll is made from a 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' pattern
2. If you sell on online sites such as Etsy.com, ebay.com, artfire.com, or any similar online sales location INCLUDING your own website or forum, you MUST give 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' credit for the pattern design as part of the item description.
4. Representations or 'your interpretation' of Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are strictly prohibited for use in any pattern or doll sale, marketing material, avatars, banners for websites, printed material, business cards, etc. without express written advance notice and consent from Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
5. Only the original purchaser of a Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC pattern are permitted to sell items made from the patterns in limited quantities in accordance with Term #3.
6. Images from bitofwhimsydolls.com, Flickr, YouTube, or other locations directly associated with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC are copyright works and not to be copied for use on alternate websites, printed marketing material, or similar locations without advance notice and permission from an authorized representative of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
7. Mass production or wholesale arrangements without advance written consent of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC is strictly prohibited.