|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Mountain Ash Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Sew your own skirts and skorts using this pdf sewing pattern. Isadora includes patterns to make:
1. A 4 layered circle dance skirt or skort
2. An asymmetrical dance skirt or skort
3. A ruched side dance skirt or skort
4. A tutu skort
Pattern includes girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
-Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
-All measurements in cm and inches.
-Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
-Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
· Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
· Patterns may not be used to mass-produce items for sale.
· Patterns may not be copied or reproduced for any reason. Please do not sell or give away copies of this pattern.
· Photos remain the property of Mountain Ash Designs and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without permission.
Scroll through the image files to find a full list of required materials.