|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Mountain Ash Designs|
Sew your own gymnastics, dance and cheer shorts using this pdf sewing pattern. Four styles of shorts are included in this pattern. Options include:
1. Shorts with contrast waistband
2. Shorts with double stripe contrast waistband
3. Shorts with double stripe gathered ruched sides
4. Shorts with tied ruched sides
Pattern includes girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature:
-Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
-All measurements in cm and inches.
-Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
-Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
These were very easy to make. I had made the leotard with contrasting stripes and made the shorts with the double waistband in the contrasting colours to match. After having mastered the leotard the shorts took no time at all and finished off the outfit. My granddaughter absolutely loves it.
Scroll through the image files to find a full list of required materials.
· Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
· Patterns may not be used to mass-produce items for sale.
· Patterns may not be copied or reproduced for any reason. Please do not sell or give away copies of this pattern.
· Photos remain the property of Mountain Ash Designs and may not be used or reproduced for any reason without permission.