|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||The Fairy Pixel|
“easy to follow instructions”
You can learn how to make beautiful, full boutique bows like the pros in no time! This eBook includes clear detailed photos, resources, and instructions! You will be making the most beautiful bows in no time, whether you are making them for your own princess or starting your own business!
Author shares all of her secrets with you! You will learn:
- Step by step detailed instructions, with many photos, on how to create your very own hair bows and headbands. Included are instructions for basic, stacked, layered, loopy, korker and bling bows; interchangeable, wrapped and sewn headbands!
- Many different techniques, that when combined with the basic bow, can create countless different bows!
- A guide to cutting the perfect length of ribbon for whatever size bow you want to create!
- A list of supplies for the necessary materials that offer the highest quality for the lowest price!
- Author is available to help you via email with any questions you may have.
40 pages of instruction
easy to follow instructions
My daughter loves this intro to bow making i'am glad i bought this pattern.
Very helpful. Easy to follow! Worth the money!
Lots of great information
Great price and good information.
Wow my daughter gets a lot of compliments on her hair bows, great idea lot of possibility's. Thanks Worth every penny and fun to make.
These headbands are great!!
had so much fun making these!
Excellent ideas and instructions. So many possibilities. We always get a lot of compliments and orders when wearing a Fairy Pixel bow!
I have made several bows as gifts using these instructions. They came out really pretty.
loved this tutorial made bow making so simple.
I love learning new techniques for making bows for my granddaughter. She tells me,"you make me more hairbows
This is worth every penny! Now I can make my little one cute bows ond not waste ribbon trying to get it right because Denise lists the EXACT length I need for each size which saves me money. Make one bow and it pays for itself!