|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
“Great pattern, very easy to follow.”
This is my pillow design called SERINA and I'm happy to share it with you. This PDF pattern includes step by step photo instructions with easy to follow written instructions how to sew square decorative pillow case with envelope back closure. It is very suitable for using small pieces of vintage fabrics. No printer needed.
**This pattern is my original design & intellectual property and should not be shared, copied, distributed, nor should completed or modified works be sold in any way either in person or online. The pattern is for PERSONAL USE only, no commercial use is included in the sale of this pattern.**
Feel free though to make as many as you'd like for gifts, party decorations, and for family & friends.
*My advice for you is first to prepare your pattern depending on the size of your cover and
then to calculate fabrics needed.
Given here is approximate maximum fabric needed if you’ll sew the biggest size cover - 20”
or 50 cm:
- dark brown fabric for the back of the cover and for the top and bottom front panels - 1/2 yard / 55 cm
- aqua blue fabric for the front - 1/4 yard / 20 cm
- gold ochre fabric for the front - 1/4 yard / 20 cm
- matching thread
You Will Also Need:
- tailor's chalk
- ruler of some sort
- sewing machine
- overlocking machine/ if not available could be replaced by using a zigzag seam on the sewing machine
- iron & board
- measuring tape
- one sheet of paper of any kind, wider than the size of your pillow cover e.g. at least 16” / 40 cm or more
Great pattern, very easy to follow.