|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
Granny's Pocketbook is a quilt-as-you-go purse with and adjustable strap that can be worn as a shoulder bag or a cross-body bag. It has one large quilted pocket on the front and 2-4 pockets on the inside. The bag closes with a magnetic snap, which is optional. I added some patchwork to the underside of the strap. It gives it a little pop.
I loved this pattern. Was easy to follow and very easy to understand. I love the purses I made with it. I will gladly use it again. Thank you!
* 3/4 yd. fabric for front, back, & strap
* 1/2 yd. fabric for liner
* 4 fat quarters for front pocket, front pocket liner, inside pocket, inside pocket liner, front pocket binding, and underside of strap (if making a scrappy strap)
* 1/2 yd. fusible fleece
* 1/2 yd. heavy weight fusible interfacing - you’ll probably have a lot of this leftover
* 1/2 yd. medium weight fusible interfacing - leftoevers here too.
* 2 d-rings or rectangle rings for strap - 1.5” wide
* 1 strap adjuster ring 1.75” wide.
* 1 magnetic snap
Do not reproduce or redistribute and part of this pattern. You may sell items made from this pattern.