|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Learn to make any size fun and functional fabric baskets. They untie and store flat to save space. Just think of all of the possibilities:
* Fill with baked goods as a hostess or teacher gift
* Use for seasonal décor for your own table
Bread basket, fruit bowl, napkin holder, etc.
* Gift packaging for Valentine candies
* A wonderful way to wrap bath and beauty products
This is a quick project that makes last minute or homebaked gifts extra special.
The instructions walk you through making these in any size you want.
Note: These are downloadable instructions for making a goodie basket. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Copyright Statement and Cottage Licensing Agreement Items made from this pattern may be sold with the following conditions:
1. Credit StudioCherie for the pattern design in all written item descriptions. For example, when selling online please include the following sentence in your item description: "This item was made using a StudioCherie pattern," or when selling in-person, use a tag that says "made under license from StudioCherie."
2. All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the design requires a commercial licensing agreement. Contact me if you need a commercial licensing agreement for any of my products.
3. Distribution of the pattern and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited. If you want to teach a sewing class using this pattern, each student must buy the pattern, or contact me to make other arrangements.
4. Use of a StudioCherie pattern to derive a similar pattern for sale is expressly prohibited.
Amount depends on the size you want to make:
Peltex ultra firm stabilizer - non-fusible
Fabric enough to cover both sides
8 grommets per basket and the setting tools for them
Ribbon for ties. I used wired ribbon.