|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Now you can make your own 'Give Thanks' Thanksgiving Countdown Calendar for your family to use year after year. This pattern includes detailed directions on how to make this beautiful calendar that will be come a favorite family tradition.
Completed Measurements -
Calendar: 21x 40 1/4
Pockets: 3 x 3 1/2
A couple suggestions for uses:
* Place a stack of 3" x 5" index cards close to where you hang your calendar and everyday make a list of the blessings you have. Place the cards in the pockets.
* Purchase the 'Give Thanks' Countdown Cards, purchase separately. The Countdown Cards include over 30 activities to do as a family over the month of November to help teach the principle of gratitude.
* Pick out and print inspirational quotes or thoughts on gratitude onto 3" x 5" cards. Place a card in each pocket and read each day.
Materials all fabrics 44/45+ wide unless otherwise stated.
-3/4 yard 72 wide felt, for calendar body (shown in cream)
- 5/8 yard cotton fabric, for background fabric (shown in chocolate brown) use leftover for ˜Give Thanks
-1/4 yard each of 3 different cotton fabrics, for pocket strips
-1/4 yard cotton fabric, for numbers
-1/8 yard cotton fabric, for ˜Give Thanks if not using leftover background fabric
-1/3 yard jumbo ric rac (1 1/4 wide)
-1/3 yard medium ric rac (3/8“ 5/8" wide)
-1 yard heavy-duty iron-on adhesive such as Heat n Bond Ultrahold, for letters/numbers
-3/4 wide dowel rod and twine for hanging
- matching and/or contrasting thread
Helpful Tools and Supplies:
-rotary cutter and cutting mat, not required but helpful
-long clear ruler or yardstick
-measuring tape or seam gauge
-pinking shears or pinking rotary blade
- regular fabric scissors
-small applique or trimming scissors, for cutting letters and numbers
-iron and pressing cloth
-disappearing/water-soluable fabric marker
-FrayCheck or lighter
-Heavy Startch, sprayable kind
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and patterns for making a calendar. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
This pattern is for PERSONAL use only. You may not sell calendars made from this pattern. Please do not copy, redistribute, or use for commercial means.