|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This adorable puppy is just begging you to make him! He would look so cute on a t-shirt or baby bodysuit, or for something different you could even make the design out of paper and glue it to the front of a card.
The pattern is suitable for use with raw edge fusible-web applique. The design is in reverse for tracing onto fusible webbing. There is no seam allowance included on the pieces. The pattern may be enlarged or reduced to any size.
• Separated appliqué shapes for tracing
• Appliqué placement guide
• Step-by-step instructions
• Tips for machine stitching
12cm wide x 15cm high (4 3/4in x 6in)
SOME IDEAS FOR APPLIQUE USE:
• Embellishing clothing, bibs, baby blankets, quilts, hats, bags, pillows, towels etc.
• Wall art, decorating canvases etc
• Scrapbooking and card making
• Decorating tissue boxes and lamp shades
• Nursery décor, home décor
Your imagination is the limit!
© 2012 Anthea Christian - Angel Lea Designs
This pattern may not be sold, shared, re-produced, transmitted or distributed in any form. Permission is granted to sell, in limited numbers, items appliquéd using this pattern on the following conditions:
• Items must be made by one person in their home;
• Any online listing descriptions must credit Angel Lea Designs as the pattern designer.
• All items must be tagged or labelled with the wording “appliquéd with an Angel Lea Designs pattern”.
• Mass-production of items is NOT acceptable.
• Light to medium weight cotton fabric scraps for appliqué shapes
• Paper backed fusible webbing
• Iron & press cloth
• Hand-sewing needle or sewing machine
• Sewing thread and/or embroidery floss
• Disappearing ink fabric marker (air or water soluble) for drawing mouth and toes onto fabric before stitching (optional)