|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Sugar Pie Chic|
“This is a detailed yet easy to follow pattern. I made 6 aprons for Christmas gifts and have requests to make several more. They turned out very cute and it was fun to pick out 3 companion prints to coordinate with kitchen colors. It was an enjoyable project!”
If you are a sewing novice then this is the perfect apron tutorial for you to expand your skills. I've included detailed instructions and tons of pictures that will guide you step by step in creating your own Flirty Chic Apron. This pattern will help you learn some sewing basics like gathering and attaching rickrack. Imagine the unlimited possibilities for creating unique and individual aprons for family and friends.
One size fits most and can easily be modified to fit larger sizes. Finished apron is approximately 28" long with two 29" waist ties.
You will receive:
*17 Pages of detailed instructions
*Detailed ayout instructions
*Over 60 Instructional pictures
*Fabric cutting instructions
*Both US and Metric measurements included
1. You may not resale or reproduce this pattern in any part or its entirety.
2. This pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
3. The pattern contained within is copyrighted and may be used to produce items for personal use only.
Materials for one apron:
* 3/4 Yd. (.70m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Main)
* 3/4 Yd. (.70m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Coordinating)
* 1/3 Yd. (.30m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Trim)
* Thread in coordinating color
* 1 Package Jumbo Rick Rack (Optional)
* Water Soluble Pen
* Measuring Tape
* Ruler or Yardstick
* Sewing Machine
* Iron and Ironing Board
* Rotary Cutting Wheel
* Self-healing cutting mat
* Quilter’s Ruler
* Dritz Loop Turner
* Fray Check
* Heavy Duty Jeans Needle
This is a detailed yet easy to follow pattern. I made 6 aprons for Christmas gifts and have requests to make several more. They turned out very cute and it was fun to pick out 3 companion prints to coordinate with kitchen colors. It was an enjoyable project!