|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Fergus is a cheeky, happy-go-lucky frog. He loves sitting in the garden and catching a fly or two or simply relaxing in the sunshine. It’s cold where Fergus comes from so he wears funky overalls and a scarf to keep himself warm.
As demonstrated in the photos provided, his limbs can be manipulated into different positions, some which may make you giggle. He has a weighted body to help him sit and he has jointed legs so he can sit on a shelf and dangle his legs over the side.
• A detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and colour photographs.
• Full size pattern pieces for frog and clothing, printable on A4 / US letter size paper.
• A list of materials required.
FINISHED SIZE: 51.5cm (20 1/4in) tall
SKILL LEVEL: Suitable for sewers with intermediate skills.
Note: Requirements are based on fabric 112cm (44in) wide.
• 90cm (1yd) lime green fabric (body, head, arms and legs)
• 45cm (½yd) floral print fabric (pants and straps)
• 30cm (3/8yd) coordinating fabric (pant cuffs and scarf)
• Scraps of white and brown felt (eyes and nostrils)
• Stranded embroidery cotton in brown and white
• Embroidery needle
• 70cm (¾yd) of 10mm (3/8in) wide ricrac (pants and scarf)
• 35cm (14in) of 6mm (¼in) wide elastic
• Two 2cm (3/4in) buttons (pants)
• Fibre fill
• Uncooked rice or weighted beads and funnel
• Bodkin or safety pin
• Chopstick or blunt pencil
• Loop turner
• Water-erasable fabric-marking pen
• Pinking shears (optional)
• Sewing machine with 1/4in and zipper feet
• General sewing supplies
© 2012 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the frogs you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.