|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Decorate your home this holiday with fun felt pinecone ornaments. Hang them individually on the tree or decorate a wreath or presents. Felt Pinecone Ornaments make great teacher or hostess gifts, too!
• For base cone: brown craft felt, approx. 5”x5” pc
• For outer pinecone scallops/fringe: brown craft felt
OR brown ribbing from a felted sweater, about 5” x 12” total.
• Small scrap of green craft felt or ribbon measuring ¼” x 5”
• 6” twig, about 1/8” -1/4” in diameter
• Fiberfill, just a handful
• Needle and thread
• Craft glue
• Pinking shears (optional)
• 2" of hemp twine, raffia or stiff narrow ribbon
• The latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Purchase of this pattern does not constitute transfer of copyright or license for commercial usage. For personal use only, do not sell items made using any portion or derivation of these designs. All images and patterns copyright 2010-13, Betz White Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.