Welcome Studio 5 viewers! This FREE stitchery pattern was featured today on Studio 5 and is ready for you to download and create. Click on the blue link above to download for free.
The season of spookin' is just around the corner! Create a festive Halloween display with this new and "Wicked"-ly easy design brought to you by You Can Sew This. Bejeweled with ebony crystals, this chic spider and verse can be hand-embroidered and framed in just a few hours.
Materials Needed for "Wicked":
- Printed pattern found at the end of these instructions
- 8" x 10" section of white cotton fabric
- 8" x 10" section of thin quilt batting such as "Warm and White"
- One skein of black embroidery floss
- Sharp embroidery needle
- Fine-tipped marking pen or water soluble pen
- Embroidery hoop
- Black 5" x 7" frame
- 28 round, black crystals or rhinestones, 4mm in size (heat set or glue-on; flat on the back side.) Available in the "Scrapbooking" or "Wearable Arts" sections of craft stores such as Michael's, JoAnn's, or Hobby Lobby.
- One black tear-drop, diamond, or round shaped crystal or rhinestone, approximately 1/4" to 1/2" in size (flat on the back side)
- Fabric glue
- Spray glue for framing
- 2 yards sheer black 1 1/2" ribbon (optional)
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern for making an item. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Copyright 2010 YouCanMakeThis.com