|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
“Great pattern and fairly straight forward, I made my dinos in dimple plush and they looked great. look forward to making more and type out other fabrics.”
These groovy dinosaurs make a delightful soft toy for a child. They would also look great sitting on a shelf in a little boys bedroom! Be sure to make a few for multiple friends!
• A detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and colour photographs.
• Full size pattern pieces printable on A4/letter size paper.
• A list of materials required.
FINISHED SIZE: 22cm (8.5″) tall (note: the pattern can be reduced/enlarged to make a dinosaur in a different size if desired).
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the dinosaurs you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.
• 35cm (14”) of fabric
• fabric scraps for appliqued spots; black and white fabric scraps for eyes
• Fusible webbing
• Polyester stuffing
• Sewing thread to match main fabric and applique spots
• Black stranded embroidery thread and needle
• Removable fabric pen
• Chopstick or blunt pencil
• Light-box (optional)
• Sewing machine and general sewing supplies
Fabric requirements are based on material that is 112cm (44”) wide.
Great pattern and fairly straight forward, I made my dinos in dimple plush and they looked great. look forward to making more and type out other fabrics.
Love rt his pattern!!