|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This is a collection of applique patterns for cute critters. These patterns are suitable for use with raw edge fusible-web applique. The designs are in reverse for tracing onto fusible webbing. There is no seam allowance included on the pieces. The patterns may be enlarged or reduced to any size.
APPLIQUE TEMPLATES INCLUDED:
• Puppy dog
• Separated appliqué shapes for tracing
• Applique placement guide
• Step-by-step instructions
• Tips and techniques for machine stitching
Puppy dog: 9cm x 13cm (3.5" x 5 1/8")
Snail: 14 cm x 13 cm (5 1/2" x 5")
Ladybug: 13.5cm x 10cm (5 3/8" x 4")
Panda: 13cm x 13cm (5 1/8" x 5 1/8")
Monkey: 12.5cm x 12cm (5" x 4 3/4")
SOME IDEAS FOR APPLIQUE USE:
• Embellishing clothing, bibs, baby blankets, quilts, hats, bags, pillows, towels etc.
• Wall art, decorating canvases etc
• Scrapbooking and card making
• Decorating tissue boxes and lamp shades
• Nursery décor, home décor
Your imagination is the limit!
© 2012 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
Iron on appliques made from this pattern may not be sold. However, you are welcome to apply any appliques made from the pattern to handmade items that you sell. Please give design credit to Angel Lea Designs in your listings. Other conditions also apply, details of which will be provided in the pattern.
Light to medium weight cotton fabric scraps for appliqué shapes
Paper backed fusible webbing
Iron & press cloth
Hand-sewing needle or sewing machine
Sewing thread and/or embroidery floss