|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
This quick-to-sew clutch looks sweet in a print, chic in a solid, or elegant when made from silk or other luxury fabrics.
It makes a great handbag for a night out, cosmetic bag, special gift for a friend, or a pretty clutch for your DIY wedding.
Includes instructions to make either a clutch or wristlet in 3 sizes.
You will receive the pattern pieces for the clutch body and flap. Use the ruler and fabric marker/chalk to draw the square pieces (dimensions are given in cutting instructions) directly on your fabric.
This pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner - someone who has completed a few sewing projects, sewn from a pattern before and/or taken a basic sewing class.
Great pattern. Easy to understand. I wish there was a zipper option. Still a great pattern. If you ever think about doing a zipper option please email me! THanks
• 1/4 - 1/2 focus fabric (exterior fabric)
• 1/4 yard lining fabric
• 1/2 yard 22" wide fusible interfacing
• 3/4 yard 22" sew-in interfacing
• (2) 14mm magnetic snaps
• 1.5" lobster clasp for wristlet option
• 3/4" d-ring for wristlet option
• Fabric marking pen or chalk
Items made using this pattern can be sold with the following conditions:
1. Please credit Keyka Lou for the pattern design in all written item descriptions. For example, when selling online please include the following sentence or similar wording in your item description: "This item was made using a Keyka Lou pattern."
2. All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the design is expressly prohibited.
Distribution of the pattern & corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited.