|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
Easy to Sew Criss Cross Bag PDF Sewing Pattern for your new fun and functional spring bag. Almost all straight seams make this a great beginner/intermediate project.
Many Great Features:
***Large Side pocket on each side
***Cute Adjustable bowtie style tie closure
***Handy Safety Strap with lobster clip for keys or a little purse
YES, you can sew these beautiful fabric bags to sell on Etsy or at craft sales, etc. but kindly mention "pattern by BlissfulPatterns" in your listing.
Included are step by step detailed instructions in English, Every step has at least one photo and there are lots of sewing tips along the way.
Works up quickly, with easy to follow instructions, including pictures. Super cute bag that holds tons of stuff.
The instructions are easy to follow and the finished product is very cute.
Gorgeous bag and easy to sew with lots of photos. I made two for my daughter and her friend and they cram everything into it and its looks great. I love the keychain holder and pockets, super fun project and very straightforward.)
• 1 yard of quality cotton, canvas, linen, or lightweight upholstery fabric (usually patterned)
• 1 yard of quality cotton, canvas, linen, or lightweight upholstery fabric (usually plain or coordinating)
• 10 inch piece of ½” to maximum 1” wide grosgrain or other ribbon (optional OR use fabric)
• 1 small to medium sized lobster clip
• scissors, tape measure or ruler
• coordinating thread
This pattern is for your personal use ONLY. Reproducing or selling products made from this pattern is allowed. However reselling or reproducing this pattern or any part of it is not permitted.